Sunday, July 30, 2006

I am HALFWAY thru the Bloggy tour of Homes! I am a woman on a mission -- I will finish - but DANG my under review blog file is gettin B.I.G. !!

UPDATE!! I have made it to 146!! I'm almost there - but I am out for the night! If I didn't post on yours - sorry -- my fingers are bleeding! LOL!!

ARGH!!!!! I went to bed last night and there were 218 participants - now there are 230!! YIKES! LOL!! I made it to 175 this morning - taking a break to play with the Things and throw them in the pool before the water boils! I WILL make it to all these houses! I will! (I think I can, I think I can, I think I can)

6 comments:

Dawn said...

Thanks for stopping by! You have made quite a mission for yourself. I haven't tried to get to them all, but it's sure been fun. What an amazing turn-out! I'll check yours out now.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by. I love your kitchen colors, the color of wood and the green counters!

PastormacsAnn said...

I'm with you sister. I'm down to the last 40.

BTW-really like your God Speaks billboards on your blog.

Anonymous said...

Hello, I'm 24 years old girl from Finland. I like gardens too and going to gardener study on next week. :) I wish to have gardening friends from here.

Andi @ udandi / Lunch It Punch It said...

You're ambitious! I'm still trucking through them. Thanks for visiting mine and I enjoyed the truth in advertising tour of yours :)

Jenn said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! It's nice to "meet" you and I hope to "see" you again!