Monday, August 07, 2006

The Boobie post

Not to beat THIS dead horse again - and I am a day late (more like a week) for THIS round up of ladies.... Or THIS one

Watch out!! You might see breasts in their natural state! You know, feeding babies and not selling cars, beer, or men's magazines.

And here I am in all my tired and glory - nursing Thing 1 at about 3 or 4 months old.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

and here!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I just wish I hadn't been so darn discreet!! LOL!!

5 comments:

Domestic Goddess said...

Cute pics!
You know, I always meant to take a pic of me nursing the boys, but never got around to it. Now I wish I did!

Butterfly Mama said...

Beautiful pictures! Thanks for sharing.

Jenn said...

Hey, I can't see any boobage or titilating headlines in those pictures - definitely not Cosmo material ;) How are you planning to generate any unnecesarry uproar with those? It's just a beautiful mum nursing her child, with nothing to really complain about. ;)
Thanks for visiting my blog and for your very kind comment :) I hope I'll see pics of your greenhouse soon - provided there's no cleavage or nipples showing - hahahahahahah

Jessica said...

Awwww.... how sweet... I never took one of those pics... wish I had.

Peetred said...

haha, I was thinking the same thing. Maybe I'll have my hubby snap some 'full on breastfeeding actoin' for me, lol... I covered myself up way to much for this revolution!